10 April 2008

Hoops, specials, and special orders

Dear Readers,

Today it snowed. Which is kind of irritating, when it's nearly the middle of April already. But I know it's spring. Here's how:

1) I have only left gloves anymore.
2) I have to dodge the geese on the road on my drive home.
3) I have already spotted the first tall-bike of the year riding down 4th St.
4) Our customers are already buying hula hoops and anklets!



B.L.I.S. Hoops has three sizes of wonderful, colorful handmade hoops on display in our shop. Come on over and give them a spin! Wonderful exercise and wonderful fun. Their maker, Koren Walsh, also has classes available in hooping. It made my day to see one young man buy his girl that sort of ring.
Sarah and I have been thinking of having a hooping contest. Who's game?

We also have put together an in-store catalog for special orders of bellydance regalia, so if your best friend got the last scarf in the right color, or you suddenly need six matching dancing scimitars and coin headdresses, we can make it happen.

We also have a store full of fabulous bargains for the month of April on sterling and gemstone charms, scented oils, loose stones, statues, toe rings, and political bumperstickers, keychains and magnets. Why? Because it's time for a change!

Ciao,
Alice

PS: watch for an article about us in the Star Tribune!

1 comment:

N Ridley said...

I live in San Diego and was just in Green Bay and got some great earrings by Ron Paul Benson. Do you know if there is anyway I can buy more online???