03 January 2008

Starting off 2008

Happy New Year!

December was awesome for our little haven of cards and shiny stuff. Thanks, everybody! Currently it's one of those cold, sunny days of winter, and from my perch I can watch pedestrians struggle against the sparkling flurries.
Happy New Year!

December was awesome for our little haven of cards and shiny stuff. Thanks, everybody! Currently it's one of those cold, sunny days of winter, and from my perch I can watch pedestrians struggle against the sparkling flurries.

One of my customers this afternoon asked me what I could tell her about the Egyptian cat-goddess Bast. Maybe you already knew that she is known as The Devourer, and is also considered to be a devoted mother... make of that what you will... but did you know she is also goddess of perfume? More information

I opened a last.fm account for the shop which you can hear too, if you like. Click here to listen.

We just received a new collection of Thai and Burmese jewelry, hats and belts, and are thinking about what folks want for Valentine's Day. Any ideas? Now's a good time.


This Saturday is a Dancer Day special, since it's the first one of the month. Come visit for a chance at 15% off tribal jewelry, dancewear, scarves, books, costume patterns, instructional videos, zills, and music!

No comments: